The Midland Rape Crisis and Children’s Advocacy Center Education Program provides an array of public awareness, educational and training programs to a wide variety of audiences including:
- The Being Safe Program for elementary school students;
- The Date Smart Program for junior high and high school students;
- Child sexual abuse workshops for local clergy;
- Child sexual abuse and sexual assault programs for school administrators, counselors and teachers;
- Volunteer advocacy training; and
- Professional training in conjunction with the Children’s Advocacy Center program for law enforcement and child protective services.
The Education Program conducts community awareness activities throughout the year regarding child sexual abuse and severe physical abuse as well as sexual assault issues. To request a presentation contact Paula Cox at (432) 682-7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.