Providing free, confidential services to sexual assault victims and their families.
The MRCCAC provides support, hope, and healing for survivors of sexual assault and child abuse in the Permian Basin. Our goal is to eradicate all forms of abuse through education and empowerment, but until that day we will provide every service possible for survivors to help them move forward.
What We Do
- A private, not-for-profit agency
- A group of frontline professionals and volunteer advocates
- Committed to helping survivors of sexual assault and child abuse as well as child witnesses of homicide and violent crimes put the shattered pieces of their lives back together by providing them with comprehensive response services
- Committed to helping survivors of all ages and their loved ones at no cost
- Committed to raising awareness in the community about sexual assault and child sexual abuse issues
- Committed to working as a team, side-by-side with our partner agencies: Police, Sheriff’s Offices, Children’s Protective Services, County District Attorney’s Offices, and Hospitals to provide Children Advocacy Center services in the counties we serve.
The mission of the Midland Rape Crisis and Children’s Advocacy Center is to:
- ease and heal the emotional trauma of the victim and the family;
- guide the victim through the maze of the medical and legal systems;
- provide support for making informed decisions; and,
- advocate for victims’ needs.